Thursday 22 August 2013

A baby who walk alone for finding the destination

I am a growing baby in the software industry. I am just 1.4 years old in the field of software testing.  In this age, somehow I managed to walk alone without holding other’s hands for sometimes. I know at this age it is impossible to walk alone for a long distance without the supporting hands. I am getting slip down sometimes but again I will manage to get up and keep walking alone.  My aim is not to walk alone. Rather I wish to run as soon as possible. So, doing some exercises to make myself get prepared for that. But I don’t know the exercises that I am following and practicing is good or bad. Some time I get hurt/pain .So I look for the people (expert) whom I know for help. Based on their advice I do some practices. Being a baby I commit some mistakes .But the quality I learned is that learning and correcting me from those mistakes. This helped me to learn better.
I have tested many websites (I don’t say tons of it, but at least 50+ right from my training).I have the habit of “caring for something”. Being a tester I used to report the issue I see in the product I use. I personally feel that a professional tester must do that. It is the way of representing the passion in our work. Some of the issues may be more serious and even it may harm the human life based on the product. Some products like medical equipment/ mobile phones, if when something went wrong at some cases it could harm the human life.
Technology is closely related to the human life and needs. So, something wrong with the products that are developed could cause damage to the life sometimes. So, it the responsibility of the tester or any people to make an awareness (report) about the issues when it occurs. That’s why I used to say “caring is a kind of quality a tester must have”.  “Don’t care” kind of people could never be a good professional. They are selfish to the society. I have no words to say for those people other than saying change yourself.

Some of the qualities I gained in walking alone:
  1. I don’t say that walking alone will have more benefits. Every thing has its own advantage and disadvantage. So, in this case walking along have some benefits.
  2. I am free to walk on my own style.
  3. No need to follow the comment of the bad-boss (who doesn't know how to support) for walking.
  4. Learning and experiencing a lot from pains and gains.  
  5. Showing my own identity to the society.
  6. My work could turn as a research
  7. Freedom to think.
  8. Choosing my own path for reaching my destination. It could be a hard or easy. Tough would turn as an experience and the easy will resemble as an example.
  9. Getting things quickly, that could be possible probably after some years, if I have walked on someone’s shadows. 
  10. Support  from the community people

I wish to be a marathon winner not in the running race but in the field of software industry. Hope I will make it soon.

Your Feedback are most welcome !




1 comment:

  1. Wish you all the success, Pradeep. You are already a winner.

    ReplyDelete