Wednesday 6 November 2013

Question to Software Testers

Hello Testers,
Here is one question for you. Let me know how you define testing. If you have been working as a tester for some “X” years, or you have the passion to test,  surely you could define testing. Because I believe

“How you define testing is how your testing probably be”

So, can you define software testing?  Before I learn from your concern let me tell you about my concern
To me 

Software testing is about applying the question that was asked by ourselves to evaluate the behavior of the  product”

I believe we can’t test for quality intentionally. We can test for its behavior. Quality comes from the user end (user’s acceptance/interest over the product). Yes product quality is what the products success is.

Looking for your answers.

My Contact Details:
E-mail: ktg.pradeep@gmail.com
Phone: 07639959901
Skype: pradeep.lingan

No comments:

Post a Comment