Friday 26 July 2013

Caring is a kind of quality a testers must have in his/her work

I normally used to test when I use some product. Sometimes I see BUGs that are dancing in front of my eyes. What should I do when I see such bugs in those products?. I am not working on such product company. Should I leave that? No.  Being a tester I will not leave that. I used to make a bug report and send it to the concerned person.  Because it’s not just to say that I care for the product (any). But I love my job. I personally feel caring is a kind of quality a testers must have in his/her work. This could also be a way of representing that I care for the quality of the product and the job I do. Some of the BUGS/Suggestions that I seen in some apps are listed below. I used to report it to those concerned person and then I used to update it in the social media.


How some one could update something into my profile. How will I ( any user) feel it as a secured



The message that wish me saying that I finished this section successfully though I got an error in the output.
This I made it purposely. I just changed the line of the code to see how it respond for that change. 



 I was asked to enter a password after successful completion of log-in to my account



 I didn't send any request or made some changes in it. But, I don't why it is asking me to log out and sign in. 



Bug reporting is one of the important skill a tester should have. But here it is shown as a duplicate skill.



Wrong content is entered 




Having a forgot password option in user profile setting page makes no sense.



Google in Tamil : Looking for Tamil words but I see both English and Tamil


No comments:

Post a Comment