Wednesday 5 June 2013

Encouragement : A tool for success

The definition for success varies between people. The word "Success" is what all people expect to have in their life and work hard to have it. Success is not an impossible dream.At the same time it is not an easy task. Success of a person based on their dream and their goal set.
How encouragement will help people to see success?
What is encouragement?
It is an act of giving a hope or support to the people to do their work better.

Where one could get it? Is it easy to get it from others?
I would say it depends on the situation, environment, and the people. It is not as easy to have it.  Sometimes even though you work hard, there won't be any support for your work, which will lead you to lose hope and confidence in you. So, I see encouragement as one of the tool for the success ( doing a work much better than before).

How this helped me to do my work better? 
When I started my work (Testing) some of my colleagues encouraged me in some ways.They had some hope on my work. This helped me to do my work much better (not to impress them, just to prove my stuffs). This helped me to improve myself (my interest) in many ways.When I started,  I just used to test an application, report issues. This was my task. Later on few people encouraged me to write blogs. Their support made me to write and  publish more blogs. So far 19(excluding this article). I feel this was a considerable count to me. I wonder how I got addicted( as a hobby) to this.This happened just because of some of my colleagues and readers of my blog post. I see people from different countries  reading my articles  and replying to that. I felt this was a great encouragement to me.

Followed by writing article, I decided to publish an e-book and I did it. I got an appreciation from  a people(whom I know already). But I was surprised to see a person whom I never met before.This guy contacted me through Skype and said "Congrats" for my book . There are some kind person. Because,  though he don't know me, but still want to appreciate me for my work. Yes, this person name is Ajay Balamurugadas (who has written 120+ articles and 6 books so far). His appreciation gave me a great hope and made me to do my work better.
Encouragement is a boost to a life. If there is no more encouragement in ones life either in personal or at work, life becomes tasteless( meaning less).So, I wish people to keep encouraging the colleagues or people whom you concern. When they do a good work encourage them with an open heart.This would help them to do their work better and best.

"Discouraging a wrong work is a kind of encouraging a person to do a right work"
                                                                                                       -Pradeep Lingan

No comments:

Post a Comment